FINALS ARE OVER!!!
First semester of graduate school: complete.
Three more to go.
I now have about a month off before next semester. Have I mentioned I’m teaching my own class? Technical writing. With real students. Three days a week.
Terrifying. I can’t think about it.
I’ve been so excited for this short time off that I’ve already created a completely unattainable to-do list:
- Finish editing Jeremiah & Mikayla’s wedding photos
- Work on my class syllabus for the Spring semester
- Finish writing my NaNoWriMo novel.
- Unpack the last few boxes in our apartment
- (Is it too late to send out thank-you notes if the wedding was five months ago?)
- Clean, clean, clean the apartment. I’m talking dusting and all.
- Reading list:
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
(Well, there won’t be any more series on the air, but they will continue to release comics.)