A list of events that happened during my Easter Break:
(in no particular order)
- Deacon turned 20. We went out to eat with his parents and he bought some interesting pants.
- I went on an early morning walk with Romeo. He got tired on the way back so I had to carry him up the hill.
- Our cat had four kittens.
- (If anyone wants one of the kittens after they’re weaned, let us know. We won’t be able to keep them.)
- Deacon and I decided to spend our Saturday taking a 6 mile hike.
- I learned that I am not fit enough to take random 6 mile hikes.
- My family and I played Scrabble.
- I won.
- Karlee and I dyed Easter eggs a day late.
- I beat the Elite Four again on Pokemon Yellow and evolved my Wartortle into a Blastoise, my Rhyhorn into Rhydon, and my Pidgeotto into a Pidgeot.
- Currently trying to get my Growlithe to level 50 so it can learn Flamethrower before I have it evolve into Arcanine.
- I realize I’m the only one who cares about that.
- Basically, I had a really great weekend with both of my families at home.
- I love my home. It’s sometimes loud and crazy, but it’s lovely and safe.
I hope everyone had a happy Easter!