Well I got married, for starters.
|photo credit: My Reflection of Something|
The past few months have been amazing. A super ton of things have happened so I won’t be able to catch you up with everything, but here’s a small summary (and it’s not grammatically correct so deal with it):
- Took photos at Tyler & Amanda’s wedding
- Married the love of my life on July 18th
- Road trip to Florida
- Trip to Atlanta to see a whale shark
- Moved into our apartment
- Changed my name
- Chopped all my hair off
- Drowned in paperwork and financial aid problems
- Perpetually freaking out because I’m starting graduate studies on Monday
So while I don’t support taking a break from blogging…well, it really wasn’t intentional. There was just so much going on. On top of that, we’ve been living in our apartment for a month now without internet. Or cable.
And I know what you’re thinking….I don’t care why you were away, I just want to see those wedding photos.
But I just got the photos today and will need time to go through all of them, so you will just have to wait until next time.
Glad to be back!