A list of current thoughts/feelings:
- I’m never going to get all this work done.
- If I somehow do manage to get all my homework done this week, I have NaNo to worry about directly afterwards.
- On my walk to my weekly GTA meeting, I was thinking about how I’ve seen a lack of pretty fall colors this season, especially compared to the photos that everyone else posts. Maybe I haven’t been out of the house enough. Then I thought, “Autumn happens every year. There will be plenty more opportunity.” Bit then I thought, “What if this is the last time I’ll ever see Autumn?” I started panicking and looking around frantically for pretty colors, but the tree I was walking by was almost void of leaves.
- On my walk back from the meeting, I passed by the most gorgeous tree, and all was all.
- People consistently disappoint me.
- And I feel like I consistently disappoint people.
- Sometimes I forget the word ‘salsa’ and instead say ‘chip sauce.’ Deacon finds this particularly funny.
- I discovered Vance Joy while reading a blog post yesterday. His music sets the perfect mood for me lately.
- The time of year has come when I can wear knee-high socks and it is glorious.
- I haven’t been able to do dishes since I’ve been buried with homework and have hence discovered that I’m somewhat of a dish-stacking artist.
Time to stop procrasting.
currently listening to: Georgia by Vance Joy