– I got a new part-time job! I’m working on campus as a technical editing assistant. So far, it’s going really well.
– Relient K released a new single and I really, really like it.
– It has been a year since my first monthly updates post. Whoaa. Time flies.
– OneDrive on Windows 10 was the best idea ever. I haven’t really been a big fan of cloud storage, but now that I have a desktop, it’s super convenient. I don’t have Lightroom for it yet, so I have to work with photos on my laptop, but OneDrive makes it soo easy to transfer everything.
– Ed Sheeran is great and I’m glad that he finally won a grammy. Also yesterday was his 25th birthday. And the music video for Thinking Out Loud is lovely.
I finally finished Switched at Birth season 4
I’ve recently discovered Drunk History and it’s so great.
The Revenant (liked it)
Ant-Man (it was okay)
Everest (it was okay)
The Aviator (haven’t finished yet)
Eleanor & Park (loved it!)
Beyond Culture (for school)
Stars Above (loved it!)
Document Design: A Guide for Technical Communicators (for school)
The Culturally Customized Web Site: Customizing Web Sites for the Global Marketplace (for school)
Ethan Frome (audiobook)
Fans of the Impossible Life (my friend Jenn bought it for me on Kindle and so far I really like it)
How has your February been going? Are you excited for the Academy Awards? Have you read Stars Above yet? Let me know!