|Oliver was not the biggest fan of having his picture taken.|
– I finally bought a speedlite. I don’t usually use flash, but I’ve done a few weddings now and always like to have one if we’re in a church because lighting is usually questionable. I’ve been borrowing one for ages and finally bought my own with some money from the photoshoots this month.
– Pokemon Sun & Moon came out. Deacon is playing Sun and I’m playing Moon. I haven’t gotten too far into it yet, but I like it! #teamrowlet
– We visited old friends for the first time in forever. We played Phase 10 for three hours, I tried LaCroix (did not like it much), and Deacon narrowly won.
– Why does anyone go Black Friday shopping when they can just buy things online? I realize there are sales, but there are also sales online, and the crazy level is wayyy lower.
– The Spotify playlists for “Focus” are amazing. I’ve been listening to them at work as I edit. I love “Peaceful Piano” and “Deep Focus” in particular.
(most of my thoughts this month have been plot-related to NaNoWriMo, so I’ll spare you)
Rex had his 8-week checkup this month. His x-rays showed that the surgery was successful and is healing well!
We were going to leave him there to immediately go into his second surgery, but their schedule was backed up from some emergency cases. And since Rex has been anxious from being on cage rest for so long, we decided to give him some time off to just be a regular dog before the next surgery. So no cage rest for a little while, and he has been loving it.
His next surgery is scheduled for January 10. Eight more weeks of cage rest after that, and then he’ll be done!
Also, we saw this cookie jar at Target and we now keep his dog treats in it. Because really, who else could be their target audience?